Jai Satchitanand Dadaji’s Youth!
Jai Satchitanand Dadaji’s Youth!We are pleased to announce that Youth Shibir will be held in presence of PP Shri Kanudadaji on July 18-22nd 2010 in Moline, IL. Youth Shibir will officially start on Sunday July 18, 2010 at 12pm and will go on until noon on Thursday July 22, 2010
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUTH SHIBIR (Please read):
- Please read following instructions carefully before filling out the registration form. Fill out one registration packet for each participant who will attend JSS Youth Shibir 2010. Click below to register.
- Registration deadline is June 15, 2010. If you don’t register, we will not have a room, souvenirs for you. You will have to make your own accommodations and pick up arrangement starting June 15th. So please register today!
- The closest airport to the Youth Shibir and Guru Purnima Venue (Ramada Inn) is Moline-Quad City Airport (MLI). The hotel is only 5 mins from Moline Airport.
- Complimentary transportation will be provided from Moline-Quad City Airport (MLI) airport to the Ramada Inn for people completing the Arrival and Departure Form (See below)
- There are only limited flight coming in and out of Moline. So please make your travel arrangements immediately.
- Accommodations for Youth Shibir will be provided at no cost to you from Sunday (July 18) until Thursday (July 22). Please make your living arrangements for Guru Purnima starting Thursday onwards. Information on booking your hotel for Guru Purnima can be found in the link below.
- Please contact your regional coordinator if you need any special arrangements, dietary needs or have a question or concern regarding Youth Shibir. We highly recommend everyone to coordinate their travel plan. Your regional coordinators will be able to assist you with scheduling of your travel arrangements. Contact information of your regional coordinators can be found on www.JSSYouth.org
West Coast – Yasmin Patel and Puniben Patel
Texas/Oklahoma – Mili Patel and Avani Desai
Tennessee – Ram Patel and Trushna Patel
North Carolina/ South East – Nitin Patel and Parkar Patel
North East – Dhimant Dave and Dimple Amin
Midwest (Indy, Michigan, Ohio) – Sejal Patel and Rashmi Morani
Midwest (Illinois) – Ruchir Patel and Swaroop Patel
- Youth Shibir is for Youth between age 5 and 44. We request all of the Senior Mahatmas not to come early for Guru Purnima as the Satsang and activities are strictly for Youth Only. Under unavoidable circumstances, if you must come early please make your accommodation arrangements. Hotel information can be found on www.gp2010.org
- REGISTRATION IS FOR YOUTH ONLY (AGE 5 to 44) and ONLY FOR YOUTH SHIBIR and NOT for Guru Purnima. PLEASE DO NOT COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION FORM FOR YOUR PARENTS. (See above comments)
- Once your travel form has been confirmed please complete the Arrival and Departure form. You MUST complete the form even if you are driving to Youth Shibir.
- After the Youth Shibir we will be joining our parents for Guru Purnima celebrations. Please see the details for Guru Purnima at www.gp2010.org . Please share the Guru Purnima with your parents and other mahatmas in your region.