Volume 3 Book Project
The Results of Vitrag Vignan – Holistic Science Experiment
We are in the process of launching the Phase 3 of ‘The Results of Vitrag Vignan – Holistic Science Experiment’ and so we encourage every JSS mahatma to send in their experience. Our intent is to publish these experiences in the form of ‘Books’ in Gujarati, Hindi and English in July 2013.
This time, we require the overall experience of Akram-Vignan, “How it has transformed your life (beliefs) and the impact it has made in your daily living”. The importance is to stress how and what impact has been made thru this Science of Vitrag Vignan especially in the Vyavahar and Nishchay experiments. Those who have already written their experience in previous book are requested to write it again since this time it is to be written in more details with science and its experiments.
All JSS Mahatmas are requested to send in their write up latest by January 26, 2013.
- The write up can be up to two A4-pages
- The write up can be in Gujarati, Hindi or English.
- Please provide your name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number, date & place of Gnanvidhi at the top of the write up.
- Preference is to get the typed version or it can be handwritten legibly.
- It is very important to show what you were before Gnan, what you are now and be specific about how this science is being applied and how its results are obtained. The intent is to show how the science experiment has worked i.e. what are the changes (what beliefs you had before and what beliefs you have now) and how it has changed.
- What is your progress till now and your goal to move for completion (what you feel is not yet achieved and you are in purusharth of achieving it)
- The books will be published in three languages separately.
- Appropriate editing will done to the write ups to maintain international standard.
- For the title of the subject line of e-mail or hand written please use this format: Subject: Experience: name, city, country.
Please send your experience to:
- Akram Vignan office. Email: akramvignan
- Rajnikant Patel. Email: virsad2004
- Swami Kamleshanandji Mehta. Email: kamleshmehta12
Anyone who doesn’t have Email facility can send his/her experience by post at the Akram Vignan Office:
Akram Vignan Foundation
36 Parshwanath Chambers,
Near Reserve Bank of India,